good place for used car financing

WrxRcr

I like Kemba, they gave me an awesome rate for a 2007. Chase told me 07 was too old. Only downside is if you don't have an account with them you'd have to create one. Always good to build a relationship with a local credit union if you haven't already.

non-expert opinion

Kemba just opened a branch in Powell and is offering 1.9% I don't know if that would be good on an '09. If not I'm sure the rates would still be pretty low.

They DID?P!?P!?P!?P!?P!?P

+1 for kemba. I got 3.99% on my 12 year old car... lol

I've had loans through Credit Union Of Ohio, Telhio and now Wright Patterson Credit Union, all of which have been very good and easy to work with. Interest rates have always been low too, Telhio gave me the loan on my mustang at 5.6% when my scores were in the mid-high 600's and that was with flipping negative equity. Wright Patterson gave me 3.5% on my Saab with 0 down.

Kemba is doing 1.99% for 60 months on 2011 and newer cars. We use them at the dealership. My rate sheet shows 2.74% for 48, 2.99% for 60, 3.49% for 66 and 3.99% for 72 on a 2009 model. None of those are bad rates. Those rates are all based on a 725 credit score or higher. As a member, I highly recommend them.

I'm a banker at usbank, we have very competitive rates. Shoot mr a pm if interested and I can get you more details.

I was coming here to post to use anyone BUT US Bank, but hopefully if you have a good connection like Kevin he can help you out. Just stay away from the New Albany branch as its full of retards. I had such a bad experience with my most recent auto loan with them that I will be ending my entire 13 year relationship (mortgage, 2 autos, checking, multiple savings) with them when it is convenient to do so.

Ive heard numerous bad stories about the new albany branch. I'm in the one inside Gahanna Meijers. We've gotten a ton of plp come to us rather than new albany even when it's closer. Can't guarantee to get it done since it's based on a many factors, just wanted to throw an option for you out there

• 2 weeks later...