Possibly good news for dragway 42

TurboNova

http://bangshift.com/blog/finally-heres-the-scoop-on-who-bought-dragway-42-and-whats-in-store-for-the-historic-facility.html?utm_content=buffer37735&utm_source=buffer&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=Buffer

Cliffs:

Long time racer bought track and plans improved pits, revamped surface and new timing system

At the very least it's another track tthat's not closing it's doors

http://bangshift.com/blog/finally-heres-the-scoop-on-who-bought-dragway-42-and-whats-in-store-for-the-historic-facility.html?utm_content=buffer37735&utm_source=buffer&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=Buffer

Cliffs:

Long time racer bought track and plans improved pits, revamped surface and new timing system

At the very least it's another track tthat's not closing it's doors

I was talking with my dad about this, it is VERY good news for racers and could be bad news for Trails....

I hope it is bad news for trails. Maybe Nhra will sell it to someone with more grassroots in mind and do what's needed

This guy is looking to build 42 into a racers track. That means good surface, good prep, and a good program.

The fact he is such a top level stock and super stock racer means knows a thing or two about how a track should be run.

I hope it is bad news for trails. Maybe Nhra will sell it to someone with more grassroots in mind and do what's needed

I was thinking this same thing, what I really hope doesn't happen is that they sell it off to a developer for another housing development. I'd love to see someone pick it up and keep things going.