Street Outlaws Tonight

SRTurbo04

We all know the truth behind it, but I'm looking forward to this season. There are a lot more cars being introduced, and hopefully they learned a thing or two from the feedback of the first season and cut back on some of the "reality show" drama. Don't cheese it up, show the cars, let the drivers talk some shit, show the racing, and roll credits.

I wish it was just about legal grudge racing, like no formal prep & no times. Without the fake shit. It could be such a great show with endless real drama.

Although I would love that, the average person isant into cars as much as people like us, and need the fill in garbage for the average person to keep interested.

I was back and forth on the first season, but I loved every minute last night. Clearly there is scripted drama, as said before, it's required to draw in the American Chopper type crowd who don't know much about "street racing" and just want manly entertainment. What I love about it is the quality of cars, the real racing (no it's not really on the street, but it is real), and the fact that they still use car talk that a lot of viewers probably don't understand tells me they don't plan on dumbing it down completely.

G-body massacre last night!