New Ford GT Record

wagner

Clearly the car is bad, but in a world where 1000 hp street cars aren't uncommon anymore, I've always thought this car with 3 power adders making 11xx was a little meh. Aren't there multiple 1000+ GTs out there just on twins?

Clearly the car is bad, but in a world where 1000 hp street cars aren't uncommon anymore, I've always thought this car with 3 power adders making 11xx was a little meh. Aren't there multiple 1000+ GTs out there just on twins?

Same thing i always thought too, feel like with nitrous, two turbos and a supercharger it could be making well over that, and i wonder if this was pump or race gas, and if he uses any meth injection or anything of the sort.

Call me dumb but wouldn't that blower choke those turbos at some point?

Seems like a low trap speed for that kind of power.

A 1.53 60' with that kind of power will not do it justice. It's still ok for drag radials and a stick, but not great. He also shifts a little slow. I'm going to say that he isn't on straight kill mode for everyone to see. "Best trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist". Why would someone who races all of the time at other events want people to know what he has? I'd guess the purging is for show :)

You would think, especially (I think) he still has the factory blower on there. Its not like all that boost is going into a Kenne Belle or anything.

The testing that was done with the 03/04 Cobra's showed that the twin screw blowers didn't work well with compound boost for some reason. At the end of the day turbos with a hit of spray to spool will work better than the compound setup.

A 1.53 60' with that kind of power will not do it justice. It's still ok for drag radials and a stick, but not great. He also shifts a little slow. I'm going to say that he isn't on straight kill mode for everyone to see. "Best trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist". Why would someone who races all of the time at other events want people to know what he has? I'd guess the purging is for show :)

He's got a Stage 2R+ UGR-TT for that and rumor of an Aventador-TT on order so I don't think the Ford GT mods/times are any secret... ;)

He's got a Stage 2R+ UGR-TT for that and rumor of an Aventador-TT on order so I don't think the Ford GT mods/times are any secret... ;)

Saw a video of his gallardo. I think all of his plates say Mullet. Seems like a pretty cool guy.

Haha....yeah, that is probably true then. didn't know the mullet was able to pull that much coin!

Those are just his toy cars, he's had some pretty sweet daily drivers also... :fuckyeah:

Saw a video of his gallardo. I think all of his plates say Mullet. Seems like a pretty cool guy.

He is a very nice guy in person and plays the online call-outs well..lol.