Looking for full time employment

Geeesammy

I'm currently employed, but my current employer has no desire to move anyone who is part time to full time in the near future, that coupled with a few other factors is driving me to look elsewhere. I'm really looking for somewhere that has room to move up.

I have experience in Construction and Automotive repair, although I don't have a degree. I'm trying to get out of the auto parts field, and into something that pays a little better.

I know this is a broad, and kind of open post, but I'm open to anything within reason that has potential to make it a career and room to move up with the work put in.

If you know of any positions open, please let me know.

Thanks!

I know you said you wanted to get out of the auto parts field - but if you could get a better paying full time position, would you be interested in staying in?

I MAY know of some opportunities that are not published that I could steer you towards. I would have to make some calls and I would need to know a bit more about your experience to know if I can help.

PM me if you're interested in exploring this further...