WTB: Xbox 360 games

bucd

Hello,

Anyone out there have xbox 360 games/collections that they want to unload?

I'm looking to set up a couple bulk collections as gifts. I have a couple nephews that got the 360 for xmas and thought would be cool to get a collection of games for them to start with.

Open to all types. I may even start one up for my kids, they are too young right now to start playing. But may get something going for when they can.

Looking for cheap but donations are welcomed...HAHA!

thanks,

-D

I've got a bunch I'd sell for a few bucks a piece, most are Call of Duty. Recently upgraded to an Xbox One.

I pmed ya. Not sure if you got it. But let me know.

Thxx

-D

Hey man, got your PM.

Looks like my roommate stole all my games when he moved out in December, just noticed them missing from my DVD rack, ha. Fuck me.

Stole my bed too.

Sorry!

Look down, make sure he didn't take your pants too.

OP, I might have a couple. Looking for age-appropriate stuff or just anything? The only thing I refuse to give up for X360 is Red Dead Redemption. I think I have a copy of Forza 4.

Look down, make sure he didn't take your pants too.

OP, I might have a couple. Looking for age-appropriate stuff or just anything? The only thing I refuse to give up for X360 is Red Dead Redemption. I think I have a copy of Forza 4.

LOL and not really looking for anything in particular at this time, since this is new collection. I would like to keep them cheap, so not looking for any newer titles ATM.

thanks,

-D

LOL and not really looking for anything in particular at this time, since this is new collection. I would like to keep them cheap, so not looking for any newer titles ATM.

thanks,

-D

My X360 has been sitting in a closet for the last year and a half, I'm thinking in the neighborhood of $5 for whatever games I don't want

My X360 has been sitting in a closet for the last year and a half, I'm thinking in the neighborhood of $5 for whatever games I don't want

Shoot me a PM of the games you looking to sell.

Thx

D

I'd sell my 360 and 3 games for $85

The newest grand theft auto

Call of duty black ops 2

Call of duty somthing else I'd have to check

PMed for more details.

thanks,

-D

• 3 months later...

I want to bring this back up. I can use some more. If you have forgotten about me and the list, please let me know again if you still have games for sale. :)

I can provide phone number if txting is easier.

thank you,

-D