Hunter + Tree Stand + Bear = Shit in Pants

Ackbar00

^^ this....and he wasn't even really trying. Guy remained remarkably calm given the situation.

I think I'd have to shoot it, no way would I fight a bear for about 2sq ft of tree stand if he decided to hop on.

Damn. I didn't realize how fast they can climb.

Should see them during hunting season in the mountains. Fast as all get out.

Does a bear shit in the woods?

Yes...often. Usually right in my path.

Lol, a guy in a tree stand does!

Sometimes. Sometimes said (hypothetical) guy gets on the mountain early just squirrel/grouse hunting, has to drop trowel, and mid-drop hears a crashing through the trees coming toward him with bear dogs in the chase. Said (hypothetical) guy also finds out how quickly he can do his business, pull up his pants, and grab his gun.

...not that that happened to me or anything.

Happened because he was shooting vertical video, even bears hate vertical video.

They really do.

I think I'd have to shoot it, no way would I fight a bear for about 2sq ft of tree stand if he decided to hop on.

x2 I wouldnt even give it the chance to get to me. I would have shot it when it started climbing..

That bear would have been a throw rug.

Depends. If you're out hunting different game your firearm may not be enough, but the kind of people that respond this way would also beat up 100 yakuza wannabes bare knuckle style so shrug.jpg.

Bear seemed pretty nice. Almost cuddly.

Very much so. Just wanted to have a picnic lunch and make a new friend.