Easton expansion....

Putty

We had to show our IDs and get a pat down going into the main theater building on a summer weekend night. At the time we were 30 or near 30, I really doubt we would pass as teenagers.

Easton was built on the wrong side of 270.

Some of you are confusing "I'm afraid to go to Easton" with "I don't want to hang out on a Friday night with a bunch of people well below my economic and social class"... ;)

Best time to go to Easton is a weekday afternoon. I'll typically make it a 1/2 day at work, meet the wife there, let her do her thing shopping and not only not have to worry about the above being an issue but earn points with the Mrs. for taking her to a nice lunch etc... Makes for a much more pleasant evening after the kids go to bed. ;)

I never felt unsafe. I always carried. And it was mostly women getting their purses jacked in the parking garage, so that wasn't something I had to worry about, ha ha. And I only recall one stabbing in a parking garage. One stabbing and a few big group fights here and there ain't biggie.

I never felt unsafe. I always carried. And it was mostly women getting their purses jacked in the parking garage, so that wasn't something I had to worry about, ha ha. And I only recall one stabbing in a parking garage. One stabbing and a few big group fights here and there ain't biggie.

A) i dont think you can legally carry at Eason (ill double check this)

B) Boy, 15, Shot In The Head At Easton Town Center

Posted: Feb 13, 2011 9:43 PM EST

A) i dont think you can legally carry at Eason (ill double check this)

B) Boy, 15, Shot In The Head At Easton Town Center

Posted: Feb 13, 2011 9:43 PM EST

Interested in A as I have no idea how it would be illegal to carry in easton. Especially considering OHIO now even allows concealed carry in restaurants that serve alcohol.

C). Will do it anyway eventhough A says not to

Reason, B)

Can't confirm or deny this. ;)