Equus unveils Detroit’s newest muscle car

DTA09

My point exactly! It's cheaper to buy one already done than it is to build one haha. My dad has a friend who buys old hot rods, mainly 65-72 Mustangs and makes a fortune off of absolute shit cars. I'm not saying I would personally spend 250k on this car, but there are others out there who would/will

Except it isn't even close to a restored Mustang with an LS9 in it. It might look like it on the outside, but it's all supercar underneath.

I think they gave the right idea tho. Bring back American factories, tooling, and manufacturing. Got to be able to buy some cheap plants/workers in Detroit. Make something people want to buy, not what they have to buy.

I think it goes deeper than this. Sure, you can get land and abandoned buildings for cheap in Detroit, but this place is in Rochester Hills. Think of it as the Dublin of Detroit.

I think you see a lot of boutique automakers showing up around Detroit because during the bankruptcy period a lot of skilled trades found themselves out of work. You can get a building, garage, workshop, etc. anywhere but it's hard to find real craftsmen that know how to make things with their hands.