Equus unveils Detroit’s newest muscle car

DTA09

Why does it look so much like a 67 Mustang? I'm willing to bet a company like Dynacorn (who already makes reproduction Mustang bodies) is manufacturing the body. It would explain why the Dynacorn parts have more bracing and are made like a modern day car part then an old 60s part. http://www.dynacornclassicbodies.com/ford_models2.html

Why does it look so much like a 67 Mustang? I'm willing to bet a company like Dynacorn (who already makes reproduction Mustang bodies) is manufacturing the body. It would explain why the Dynacorn parts have more bracing and are made like a modern day car part then an old 60s part. http://www.dynacornclassicbodies.com/ford_models2.html

Its based off of a the Mustang with updated everything.

I like the looks of the rear. Simple,Bold,Clean look. Don't care for the front end grill. Why put that plate/cover in the center ? The sides look boring. Maybe a small rear deck spoiler would balance it out. The interior is not much better. That dash and steering wheel looks terrible.

Question, how much does a 67 Stang go for these days? How much does an LS9 go for? How much to upgrade a 67 Mustang to modern technologies? Basically, can you or I replicate this car for less than their asking price?

I love the car fwiw.

Question, if you checked your bank account right now and it showed a balance of $72,974,983 which of the two options would you choose? It's a rich man's status symbol muscle car, not some backyard hackjob.

Question, how much does a 67 Stang go for these days? How much does an LS9 go for? How much to upgrade a 67 Mustang to modern technologies? Basically, can you or I replicate this car for less than their asking price?

I love the car fwiw.

Its not uncommon for the price of a "Fully Restored" car to hit the price tag of this car if your having a reputable shop build it. A frame off restoration, or using a new frame, new engine / brakes / custom interior / body work / etc etc + shop labor, then paint and whatnot can easily hit $250-300k.

Its not uncommon for the price of a "Fully Restored" car to hit the price tag of this car if your having a reputable shop build it. A frame off restoration, or using a new frame, new engine / brakes / custom interior / body work / etc etc + shop labor, then paint and whatnot can easily hit $250-300k.

My point exactly! It's cheaper to buy one already done than it is to build one haha. My dad has a friend who buys old hot rods, mainly 65-72 Mustangs and makes a fortune off of absolute shit cars. I'm not saying I would personally spend 250k on this car, but there are others out there who would/will