Cavalcade of Customs 2014

wagner

Thanks for the kind words. I'm still learning everytime I go out to shoot anything. The new gear makes me look better that what I am, and learning how to edit photos also makes a big difference.

There have been a few people come to me about doing sessions with their cars. I am starting to think about putting together "budget" photo sessions for the average car guy.

I might also need some CR people to help me with my panning practice before I go to GA for the radial tire race. I just need a car or two, some ok weather, and an open road where I can stand and take pictures as you drive by :lol:

Thanks for the kind words. I'm still learning everytime I go out to shoot anything. The new gear makes me look better that what I am, and learning how to edit photos also makes a big difference.

There have been a few people come to me about doing sessions with their cars. I am starting to think about putting together "budget" photo sessions for the average car guy.

I might also need some CR people to help me with my panning practice before I go to GA for the radial tire race. I just need a car or two, some ok weather, and an open road where I can stand and take pictures as you drive by :lol:

Let me know if you do this. I could get you pricing on prints.

Isnt that wrapped matte c5z a members on here? I cant remember his name but i swear it is...

It's mine. Because Show Car.

Pictures are awesome wag! I have shared it with family/friends/coworkers and they all think they look great!

Pictures are awesome wag! I have shared it with family/friends/coworkers and they all think they look great!

You're welcome! I will be contacting you for more information on the car, there might be some feature interest.

I knew it was someones just couldnt remember who! Also i think the mirrors would of looked a lot better if you would of had the little piece below them black too, looks weird with that part white and the mirror itsself black. Would look much better if the mirror and the "Base" were black. Again, just my opinion.

Yea, mirrors are going white. Didn't have time before the show. I did the lower part intentionally like that. The idea was that from a perfect side profile the mirror being black follows the body line. And from that view it does, and looks great. Problem is from any angle above and looking 'down' at the car, it looks bad.

For reference:

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c318/Juicedh22/zo6ftw/6C693722-6BFB-42C3-A8B9-C9C553CB2E86_zpsuextqk4n.jpg