49 members have voted

1. 1. what is more fun

• convert to 6 speed for a fun weekend toy
    • leave it an automatic and go drag racing

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh yea I forgot about that. I replaced both tensioners and all the belts and it hasn't squeaked since. I still have to tighten up header bolts about every other month tho.

The ash tray door is still broke. Why GM made them out of unobtanium is beyond me, but it'll probably fixed it before I put her up for sale. She has 91,000 miles now and still has the plastic on the carpet.

Funny, the tensioner I got was from Anthony. Hmm. But yeah dude I couldn't find an ashtray lid for under $75. I wasn't even pissed when it broke until I started searching for new ones. shit's ridic. Also yeah, I was getting exhaust leaks right there all the time. Gear head installed them, so there's that.

Funny, the tensioner I got was from Anthony. Hmm. But yeah dude I couldn't find an ashtray lid for under $75. I wasn't even pissed when it broke until I started searching for new ones. shit's ridic. Also yeah, I was getting exhaust leaks right there all the time. Gear head installed them, so there's that.

It was an automatic right? $30 dude seriously.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Camaro-Firebird-Ebony-Black-Automatic-Ashtray-Lid-Cover-New-/291058172940?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr&hash=item43c46b440c

I think I understand your connection with the car, have you considered building a second "drop in" drive line for the car? It sounds like you have one in the works pretty much. Pull nitrous motor and put it away and play with new set up, if you don't like it or get tired of it then ditch it? I mean if the car means to you the same as my MR2 means to me, doing something like that wouldn't bother me in the least (work load wise).

I think I understand your connection with the car, have you considered building a second "drop in" drive line for the car? It sounds like you have one in the works pretty much. Pull nitrous motor and put it away and play with new set up, if you don't like it or get tired of it then ditch it? I mean if the car means to you the same as my MR2 means to me, doing something like that wouldn't bother me in the least (work load wise).

We are on the same page as far as what the car means, I have no desire to get rid of the car. I figured on keeping most stuff I take off, maybe not to put back in this car but a beater to thrash at the drag strip someday. Who knows, but I will keep my options open.

We are on the same page as far as what the car means, I have no desire to get rid of the car. I figured on keeping most stuff I take off, maybe not to put back in this car but a beater to thrash at the drag strip someday. Who knows, but I will keep my options open.

You do still have the use of a certain nitrous assisted car whenever....

I'm disappointed with the outcome of the poll.

BOOO! I think some of you guys are getting soft. I would build the ever living shit out of that Camaro and go racing. Again, the Miata is all of the 6-speed toy you will ever need.

BTW, when the hell can I bring this replacement chair to you? You don't like returning my calls or texts anymore apparently.

Because rotary.

Yeah but the Camaro would be a fun street cruiser with a 6MT.

He doesn't want to cruise around in the miata, questionable people tend to hop in the passenger seat.

Okay, PAUSE! Have I missed something here on CR in the past few days? WTF is this GTR nonsense? Since when has the GTR been an Audi????