CR Do A Thing, Jan 25, Akai Hana 7PM

Mensan

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why don't you guys go to Seventh Son Brewery and eat from the food truck of that night ? Zauber just opened and they have a food-truck rotation as well. Microbrewery beers are pretty good in Columbus. Skip sushi in landlocked Ohio if you had access to Japan.

Anything going on after dinner? It's been so many years since I've been to a sushi restaurant, I'd love to go, but will have to pass. :/

It's not just sushi, they have Kal Bi, which is just a big plate of the best cooked beef you'll ever eat, among other things. Come on out.

It's not just sushi, they have Kal Bi, which is just a big plate of the best cooked beef you'll ever eat, among other things. Come on out.

Oh, no. It has nothing to do with the food itself. I was exposed to just about everything out there growing up. I can eat just about anything - and enjoy it. It's a time-of-day issue for me.

lol that reminds me of a dude from basic training, except we had disposable cameras instead of phones back then. One kid swore this guy we hung out with had a cock ring.. he would always shower late at night with nobody around, and wouldn't confirm nor deny it when we asked. After graduating and coming home I had the film developed and there it was in all its glory. At some point towards the end he swiped my camera and snapped a dick pic, big old ring hanging off it.