Looking for a Full Time Mechanic

Turbs3000

hey guys, my work is looking for another full-time mechanic. I've never worked in a shop but from my time hanging out over there it seems to be a solid environment. Most of the guys over there are a bunch of good ole boys.

Downtown Columbus.

90% of the job is PM's on the company owned fleet.

Looking for someone that plans to stay awhile, not flighty guys that get itchy for a change every few years.

Pay is based on experience with normally lots of OT opportunities. if I had to throw a number out I would say +/- 40k-ish.

Most of the vehicles are special to our business so it will be a lot of hands on learning but nothing seems too wild.

off the top of my head they do a lot of rough fab/welding/grinding, PM's, hydraulic work.

benefits, raises, retirement etc, etc...

More then welcome to reference me or PM with questions and I'll answer what I can.

send resumes to resume@sweepers.com

Thanks,

Matt T

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Bump, if anyone is interested they are looking really hard right now for another mechanic. email resumes to HR@sweepers.com NOT the email in the first post.

Also, while I don't think it's fitting to this crowd but we have 3rd shift driver positions available as well.

many of the same things apply

10 hr shifts, OT available, pays 11-14/hr based on exp. plus they give safety and on time bonuses, 401k, company stock, health insurance, raises. CDL pays more but there are openings for non-CDL. It's parking lot sweeping/cleaning and you are basically by yourself for the whole time, most listen to music and get their stuff done.

Same rule applies feel free to come in and fill out an app or email one to HR@sweepers.com

let me know if their are any questions.

Edited by Turbs3000