Any FU#$S Given?

TTQ B4U

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/01/17/family-ohio-death-row-inmate-executed-with-new-drug-plan-lawsuit-after/

Does anyone really see an issue? For what he did, he got off easy IMO.

Cliffs: Guy executed snorts and struggles for several minutes as the new drug cocktail does the deed as family watches on.

Discuss.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not all broke up about it, but just because he's a worthless fuck on death row doesn't mean we as the general public should make him suffer. In other words the point of the legal system is to maintain some civility, so why wouldn't we make it quick?

I'm not all broke up about it, but just because he's a worthless fuck on death row doesn't mean we as the general public should make him suffer. In other words the point of the legal system is to maintain some civility, so why wouldn't we make it quick?

I think it's clear, the system is going to review the dosages. I don't know that he "suffered" as we don't even know if he was conscious during it all. In the end though, does the word suffering really apply to someone who is dead after a few minutes? I mean, what's 10 minutes of struggling if in the end he's dead? To me it's different because there's no memory or lasting impact. The guys dead...as this worthless trash should be...but that's my opinion.

From the Link:

"In pressing for the execution to go ahead, state Assistant Attorney General Thomas Madden had argued that while the U.S. Constitution bans cruel and unusual punishment, "you're not entitled to a pain-free execution.""

:dumb:

KillJoy

I agree with this^

I'd also like to add something many do not seem to be considering and that's the family of the man executed. Regardless of what we believe the inmate deserves, that inmate often has parents, siblings, and/or children and whatever various loved ones involved. They don't need the further suffering if nothing else.

I agree with this^

I'd also like to add something many do not seem to be considering and that's the family of the man executed. Regardless of what we believe the inmate deserves, that inmate often has parents, siblings, and/or children and whatever various loved ones involved. They don't need the further suffering if nothing else.

....then they do not need to watch him be killed in front of them. It is THEIR decision...

:dumb:

KillJoy

I agree with this^

They were there still supporting the worthless fuck they call dad. That is their god damn fault. Now they want file a law suit, fucking worthless pieces of shit, that whole family deserves to burn in hell.

I think the state should bring back the shooting squad, then sell tickets so law abiding citizens can be the shooters. More revenue for the state.

This. Bullets are cheaper than other forms of execution. The way I see it is that they are on death row for a good reason, a reason in most cases that does not warrant any mercy.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/01/17/family-ohio-death-row-inmate-executed-with-new-drug-plan-lawsuit-after/

Does anyone really see an issue? For what he did, he got off easy IMO.

Cliffs: Guy executed snorts and struggles for several minutes as the new drug cocktail does the deed as family watches on.

Discuss.

The only issue I have is that it to long for the state to carry this out.

I agree with this^

That's too bad, he should have thought about that before he raped and murdered a woman and her unborn child. He deserved a lot more than he got.

Everyone has family, just because your a dumbass, doesn't mean they should be. Apparently the apple doesn't fall far from the tree............

I have had to unfortunately live through a similar situation with a family member, while he didn't stab her to death, he threw her in the trunk of a car and set it on fire. So I don't feel any sympathy for the poor man that was executed, sorry............

Life without the possibility of parole is a punishment too.

Well everyone is entitled to there opinion but I disagree . I think the punishment should fit the crime. Life in jail with free tv,food,bed and shelter ,etc in my book does not fit the crime here.

Fuck him he got off easy, he should have suffered more. everyone is quick to judge his situation because they think he suffered when no one really knows. What about the pregnant woman he raped and stabbed to death? I hear his family is wanting to sue the state over this, I really hope the courts laugh in their face but If that happens then I hope that woman's family sues his family for all they have and get.