99 problems ... varmints are one ... solutions ???

Jackson1647545504

No, we heard them one time ...

Very sparta of you ...

Any exterminators worth calling? Traps in the attic?

I usually get a couple every year when winter rolls around. Buy the cheap snap traps at the store. Make sure they were ones with the yellow cheese http://store.doyourownpestcontrol.com/victor-mouse-snap-trap-m325?gclid=COzIutXvirwCFatcMgodDzQAgA

This style is only one I will buy. The rest seem to snag the peanut butter out of them.

I have a cat, I hate the litter plus they don't go into attics.

Snap traps are the best with peanut butter. After a week of catching them, but a few up there with bait but not set, so they get used to them again. Then a few days later set em again.

Glue traps are awful, I would never use those.

Leaving this here as I stand by them as being the best I've ever used. Nothing gets out of them.

We have an occasional problem with a mouse coming into our lower level on one of of our house. Have yet to really find out where, but I keep two of these baited year round and nails them every time.

I also set up a bucket trap outside once just to see how many we'd get since we have a wooded lot behind our house. I have to put some antifreeze in it now to keep the water from icing over. However, it's been amazing and let's just say the local cats have been fed well. :gabe: don't know if those trees have many mice under them any more.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51KMU5tIMfL._SY450_.jpg