Looking for a Body shop

Buckeye1647545503

I as well as my father have a few projects that need paint and body attention. I am looking for a shop that does quality work at a fair and reasonable price not pebble beach pricing.

Also before Keven Clifford is recommended He is too busy so I need a different shop please

Kevin's cousin, Mike Magnaghi at Bob Boyd on Billingsley Rd. I've posted here about him. Excellent work and seems to run a great shop. 10 out of 10 on matching the pearl paint on my MS3. According to P&G they do more than most around here and it shows. They even went the extra mile and buffed off all the bugs, etc. on the front of my MS3 when they had it ready for me. Looked brand new. 614-83-2800 x137

I am looking for an old school guy who knows classic cars. I prefer someone whos retired or does it as a hobby these days out of his garage. I am not looking to pay someones shop bills. I even have a space the work can be done at and more than willing to help. I know tall task.

Thanks Tim, he's the man for sure. Runs a tight ship.

Scott, you and your dad will be hard pressed to find the kind of pricing he got on his truck. (He should probably park that thing inside too)

Next project that Tony and I are working on (the guy I hired to finish your dads truck) is a 69 Camaro. $6500 plus parts and paint.

294-5882 keens.. ask for Dave, Jay or Scott tell them Derek from Tire Discounters sent you.. I did their work for 7 years downtown at NTB... decent work at cash pricing on the weekends and whatnot.

Thanks for the recommendations for Keens. This is my family's shop, talk to Scott or Jay and they'll discuss it over with you. Id help you out but Im overseas at the moment.

And we've had people that come in and do a lot of the work themselves to save cash on a project. Its not a business model we like to operate on but we help people every now and then.

Edited by ShoMeSomeFun

Thanks Guys. Ill look into them all.

Kevin I am aware of that, he was pleased with the work you did and wanted you to do more but we can't ever get you on the phone. He has multiple cars that need done and you can quote as needed and I have one I need a few panels done.

Matt do they have any guys that know old school metal work? I have a 41 Plymouth I need stuff done on. Some of it has been custom years ago and needs to be repaired. Unfortunately mine won't be just an unbolt and bolt on kinda fix.

Im assuming your meaning lead work, which we can do. However I think fiberglass or some other filler would be more cost effective. Its all up to you, but I would talk to my dad, Scott if your interested in lead work he is tough to get ahold of though.

If you mean metal fabrication for car panels we normally go thru Blackwood and tell them what we need done and 99% of the time they can do it.

Matt I have one car that need a roof and nose painted and I have a 69 ranchero in primer that needs an all over in Azure blue. I have a half dozen random fender or door or quarter etc that needs done. mine is a 00 but the rest are pre 1970.

Just give us a call, and speak to either Jay, Dave, or Scott at 294-5882. I wish I was of more assistance but Im not in the country at the moment.