GSMP 2013 - Polish Hill Climb (The Best Of)

Fubar231

Rally fans will really enjoy this, i know i did.

Some of these cars are really flying around these corners! Especially the AWD cars like the Evo's and STI's, and I love seeing that Gruppe B Replica Audi out there, that thing is sweet as hell and is just flying through that course (Im assuming its replicas at least)

Edited by Fubar231

Cool vid. Some of those guys were really moving out. Hell, some of those little hatches seemed more balls-out than the evos, etc you mentioned.

Yeah, that little red opel (I think thats what it was) was really tryin his hardest! He might not of been going as fast as the other cars, but it seemed like nearly every corner he came into he was 3-wheelin it. Dude was on top of his game!

Yeah, that little red opel (I think thats what it was) was really tryin his hardest! He might not of been going as fast as the other cars, but it seemed like nearly every corner he came into he was 3-wheelin it. Dude was on top of his game!

He drove that car like it was a beast. Also it looked like everytime they showed a subaru they were hitting walls. LOL.

Yes, that was definitely one of the main ones I was referencing. :)

The driver of the Opel was very skilled... you can see many times where he used a left foot braking technique successfully, which is pretty difficult if you've never tried.

Something else I noticed- Mitsus blowing up was a common thing in this video lol.

Edited by Farkas

The driver of the Opel was very skilled... you can see many times where he used a left foot braking technique successfully, which is pretty difficult if you've never tried.

Something else I noticed- Mitsus blowing up was a common thing in this video lol.

Yeah Red Opel was definitely one of the more skilled drivers out there, knew what the limits were of his car and when and where to push them