2001 Jeep Cherokee (xj)

STEVE-O

Selling my bmw and jeep to buy a 4 door truck.

2001 Jeep Cherokee 4 door 4.0l 4wd auto trans. Has 165k on it.

Jeep has been painted with from what I can tell truck liner (black) Underneath is RUST FREE and in great shape.

Lifted ( idk how much id say at least a 3-4 inch) was done already when I bought the jeep.

I put on new 17 inch wheels with 33 inch tires. All tires have over 10/32nds or so on them. Also has a jvc head unit installed.

Driver door speaker inop, passenger door speaker goes in and out when it decides to, needs a blower motor resistor (only works on setting 3&4) and needs a driver window switch.

no check engine light or anything. Cruise control works etc. Great jeep overall just not what I am in need of anymore. Will post pics up after work.

CR PRICE $3500 Book value is over 5

Pics for now http://columbus.craigslist.org/cto/4310680038.html

These jeeps were bad for the factory wiring in the boot coming undone. Potential problem

Ya windows worked for a while now just the locks am mirrors work being winter I haven't looked more into it no need to rool the windows down :)

Ya windows worked for a while now just the locks am mirrors work being winter I haven't looked more into it no need to rool the windows down :)

Dude you should probably say that in the ad lol....not just not list it as a feature.

This thing is pretty sweet for $3500, saw it in person a few times and it can be used for a shit load of stuff.