Apartment

Versluis

Hello everyone,

Thought I would try and through this up there. I'm looking for a 2 bedroom apartment in Dublin that has a garage. It can be either attached or not, just need atleast one stall. If you have a rental property please let me know.

This will be for my sister and I so its no college kids, we have full time jobs and a dog as well that we will need to bring with us.

Please let me know if you know of a place or you yourself have a place.

Thanks.

I lived in Lakeview Square on Sawmill for awhile back in '03. No complaints really except it was a couple miles from any freeway and Sawmill/Bethel traffic can suck, but there is a lot of stuff to do around there. 2 stories, 2 bedrooms (each with its own bathroom, and laundry room inside the master bdrm was a huge plus), fireplace, attached garage, and pets allowed. There's a pool, party room, "gym" room, etc. There might be nicer places, but that's my experience and two cents.

http://www.lakeviewsquareapts.com/

I lived in Lakeview Square on Sawmill for awhile back in '03. No complaints really except it was a couple miles from any freeway and Sawmill/Bethel traffic can suck, but there is a lot of stuff to do around there. 2 stories, 2 bedrooms (each with its own bathroom, and laundry room inside the master bdrm was a huge plus), fireplace, attached garage, and pets allowed. There's a pool, party room, "gym" room, etc. There might be nicer places, but that's my experience and two cents.

I lived there as well for over a year and really enjoyed it. Loved the attached garage and fireplace. Try to get one on the western part of the property off of W. Case.

If your not aposed to surrounding areas and depending on distances check out Trotters Landing in Delaware. Very nice apartments. We just left there due to me bej g in the hospital and on disability for the short future. Prices are very reasonable for the quality and surrounding area. I'd recommend them to anyone. And they have garages available

I lived there as well for over a year and really enjoyed it. Loved the attached garage and fireplace. Try to get one on the western part of the property off of W. Case.

If you look at the map, my friend lived right where the Google A is. I liked it and I'm for sure going to check it out. Thanks for the recommendation.

If your not aposed to surrounding areas and depending on distances check out Trotters Landing in Delaware. Very nice apartments. We just left there due to me bej g in the hospital and on disability for the short future. Prices are very reasonable for the quality and surrounding area. I'd recommend them to anyone. And they have garages available

I wouldnt mind living in Delaware but my sister's drive to work would be pretty long.

If you look at the map, my friend lived right where the Google A is. I liked it and I'm for sure going to check it out. Thanks for the recommendation.

Don't even bother unless there are places open in those two yellow areas. Now that I think about it, I remember neighbors parking longways in their ~3ft driveways making it hard to get the fuck out of your own garage.

Also, I'd hate to live with my sister (if I had one). Would be weird hearing her get slammed by her bf in the next room.

• Upvote 1

Don't go to Mercer Square or Bryant Park. The new people that bought them are terrible. I had nothing but positive things to say when Live Preferred owned it. If we don't find a house after our lease we will be moving to another one of their properties.

I wouldnt mind living in Delaware but my sister's drive to work would be pretty long.

Actually Where it's located would provide a straight shot to Dublin via Section Line road and then Riverside Drive. I can be in Dublin in 20 to 25 minutes.

I know this isn't exactly the info you were looking for, but I still like pointing people towards these places because our experience was so good. The only apartments I've lived in that I didn't end up hating the people running it were The Orchard. It's owned/run by the same people who do the places behind the Barn. I'm not sure if all of their people at other places are so fantastic, but these people were awesome to deal with. Keep in mind this was 6 years ago, so maybe get some info from others who have lived there more recently. They also aren't the cheapest places, but this was definitely one of the situations where you get what you pay for.

• 2 weeks later...

i currently live in lakeview square. rent is $965(including pet fee), the attached garage is a bonus. you're right on sawmill so everything is within a few minutes of you.

ask for 1 of the units with a driveway, it'll be 1 less parking spot to worry about getting....and an end unit. we have very loud neighbors and cheap ass thin walls.

Not sure of your budget but I lived at Lifestyle Communities The Paddock off Hayden Run Rd. It was $1375/month plus utilities. Three story apartment 1300 sq/ft and attached HUGE garage on main floor. By far the nicest apartment community I have ever lived in and the staff is excellent. The director for all the Goat's (community bars) was my neighbor. Pool is unbelievable, and the women that live there are ridiculous. Any more questions feel free to ask.

Not sure of your budget but I lived at Lifestyle Communities The Paddock off Hayden Run Rd. It was $1375/month plus utilities. Three story apartment 1300 sq/ft and attached HUGE garage on main floor. By far the nicest apartment community I have ever lived in and the staff is excellent. The director for all the Goat's (community bars) was my neighbor. Pool is unbelievable, and the women that live there are ridiculous. Any more questions feel free to ask.

That is a very nice place from everything I've seen. The goat's are fun too.