Do this one thing every day and you'll never have a worry in your life

Rustlestiltskin

Just so TaterClay knows, I got this from another forum.

Every single day that you're alive, look up at the sky and just be grateful and humbled to merely exist

- And that you are better off than 6.75 billion other humans on this Earth

- And then comprehend the probability that you're actually alive. That one specific sperm and one specific egg created a zygote to make you

- Not only that, you were born on the perfect planet, in the perfect solar system, in the perfect interstellar neighborhood, in the perfect galaxy, in the perfect galactic group, in the perfect supercluster, to sustain life

- And of all the trillions and quadrillions of organisms you could have been born as on this short 4 billion years of Earth's history, from a protozoan to an ant, you were born as the apex predator

- That you had an eternity of unconsciousness before this life, you're in the 75 years of being conscious of your existence, and snap your fingers, and before you know it, you'll be back to an eternity of unconsciousness

Edited by Rustlestiltskin

And be greatful to be in this modern technological age when you can post videos of yourself taking a shit for the poor bastards all around the world to see.

In an age when only someone like Paul can exist, he posts some retarded hippie drivle. :dumb:

And be greatful to be in this modern technological age when you can post videos of yourself taking a shit for the poor bastards all around the world to see.

In an age when only someone like Paul can exist, he posts some retarded hippie drivle. :dumb:

LOL u mad bro? Cheer up fella. I'll make a vid for you tonight and txt it to ya. Won't be a poop vid though.

http://www.nasa.gov/images/content/690951main_hs-2009-31-a-xlarge_web.jpg

Every single day that you're alive, look up at the sky and just be grateful and humbled to merely exist

- And then comprehend the probability that you're actually alive. That one specific sperm and one specific egg created a zygote to make you

- Not only that, you were born on the perfect planet, in the perfect solar system, in the perfect interstellar neighborhood, in the perfect galaxy, in the perfect galactic group, in the perfect supercluster, to sustain life

- And of all the trillions and quadrillions of organisms you could have been born as on this short 4 billion years of Earth's history, from a protozoan to an ant, you were born as the apex predator

- That you had an eternity of unconsciousness before this life, you're in the 75 years of being conscious of your existence, and snap your fingers, and before you know it, you'll be back to an eternity of unconsciousness

Then I consider this wonderful message was brought to me by the same man who left me this rep:

I'm going to fuck you in the butt then imma pull out and you suck the poop off then poop that poop out then smear it on my dick then i'll fuck you in the butt again

and my head explodes.

- Is that an exact count?

- Could it have happened any other way?

- Well, that's debatable.

- Depends if your Hindu.

- Now, you're just guessing.

The "incredible odds" thing is bullshit. It's a fallacy to think that your existence is so special given the odds of it occurring, because the only way to think that is because it did occur. Somewhere in the uncountable places in the universe. Your brain isn't even capable of comprehending how many trials or attempts were possible, and the fact that it did happen at least 1 place among the essentially infinite amount of other attempts isn't that surprising This single place isn't specially designed, it's just a place where it did happen, and the only reason you can question that is because it did.