dsm parts needed

2Turboz

Heya all picked up another 1g and need some stuff to finish her up if possible. will be picking this stuff up so no shipping just let me know what ya got.

need a set of 2g wheels preferably the thin 5 spokes.. dont need to be perfect will be painting but would like to have caps with them

1ga hood

1ga passanger fender

1ga passanger marker light for front

1ga eclipse front filler panel

1ga gsx front bumper cover.. mines a little beat

interested in 6bolt short or long block to build as well

Thanks in advance

Tom

I have a full bbilt gt35r Talon that just crank walked because the clutch sensor was never unplugged and when pushing and the clutch to start it every time with such a heavy clutch it ate the bearings up it should last forever once the clutch sensor is unplugged and you can start it without pushing in the clutch it has all the parts to be put back together if you are interested in the whole car I can sell at a good price... figured maybe it would be cheaper than you having to buy all the parts to build the block I have all of them sitting there ready to go ready for some big power...parts probably have 4-5k on them and was on a low boost tune for break in

Arp main studs Arp head studs Arp extended flywheel bolts Lightweight fidanza flywheel Adjustable fidanza cam gears Acl rod and main bearings Eagle forged h beam rods Manley 9:1 pistons forged Manley rings Gates timing belt All new timing components Crower springs and retainers Ferrera valves Balance shaft eliminator kit Jtm water pump kit Cometic head gasket Crower 280 camshafts All polished and balanced assemblly ACT extreme 2600 clutch Drop engineering engine mounts Garrett t40s .70 ar compressor .82 turbine Precision 46mm wastegate RTM racing manifold FIC 850cc injectors Rewired walbro 255 fuel pump Tial Q BOV Buchur racing front mount Buchur racing intercooler pipes Apexi n1 exhaust Custom downpipe Aeromotive FPR with gauge Dsm link v3 full 2g dsm front brake setup All new brake equipment New axles New wheel bearings Almost all new chassis parts^

that is about all I can think of off the top of my head but I am sure there is a lot more missing have most of the receipt for everything just have to dig through paperwork to find them if you are interested you can PM me on here or text me at 6145993608

also it has the 2 g wheels but they are chrome in starting to peel or flake

lol I said the exact same thing but in a more frustrated voice and yelling...I know crank walking a 6 bolt is not common it is because usually they unplug the clutch safety sensor that allows you to start it with the clutch not depressed when you have the clutch pushed and it puts a lot of force on the bearings which in turn with zero oil on them where's them out very fast...trust me I learned the hard way I have never even heard of that before but I guess it makes plenty of sense if you actually think about it I was actually really really mad at myself once I figured out what the issue was...30 seconds of work to unplug the sensor and it would have saved the car lol..if you want you can text me at 614 5993608 and I can send you some pictures and we can work out a price if you are interested

also this is not a normal problem because most people stay under the heavy clutch load rating that this one has but it was built for high horsepower so I figured the clutch set also hold enough to make some good power right?

Well I know it DoD when u pushed the clutch the car would start to stall out/drop idel...ripped the crank out and the bearing is on it's way out so it's waiting for a rebuild. Very little to throw it back together and make some big #s also it has a a1000 fuel pump to go e85 which is what I was going to do and push big lbs through it. Edited by Nicksredline