Top 10 or 20 Call Out List, lets race

On3Performance

Yes, here is the list of classes now:

The "it must only use a certain tire, no window tint, and can be driven around the world 3 times" class.

The "it cannot ever be turned by Brian Turner because it might be fast" class

The "it must be able to drive 325.3 miles on a tank of gas with the A/C on" class

The "it must be a street car based on what i read on the internet makes a street car" class

Finally, we have the "I don't need any fucking excuses it is a street car and I will race any fucker who lines up with me" class.

I'm sure that does not cover everything, but the rules team will work very hard to make sure everybody gets a trophy for showing up...

Can we have a "Fuck you, it's not a street car, it's a race car." class?

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, that will be the "This is Sparta" class. It will be filled with madness...

Good, I'm glad the guys who very obviously won't fall into a street car class won't get left out. We paid for a track day too.

If you want a trophy then no. That is cheating. :)

I'm not planning on competing, at least not right away. ;) I've got a lot of learning to do. I'm just looking to make passes and get as much seat time as I can handle.

Yes, here is the list of classes now:

The "it must only use a certain tire, no window tint, and can be driven around the world 3 times" class.

The "it cannot ever be turned by Brian Turner because it might be fast" class

The "it must be able to drive 325.3 miles on a tank of gas with the A/C on" class

The "it must be a street car based on what i read on the internet makes a street car" class

Finally, we have the "I don't need any fucking excuses it is a street car and I will race any fucker who lines up with me" class.

I'm sure that does not cover everything, but the rules team will work very hard to make sure everybody gets a trophy for showing up...

:lol:

Yea this kinda steered away from what I even had in mind. I think just a list, you call the person out if you want the spot and race. As far as street car vs. race car, I guess sort that out later. We did something like this on CR back in the OG days, we need that back

A true street event would be fun at the track days but thats not what I was meaning when I started this thread.

If the turnout is good I have no problem driving my car to track if that's what makes it pass the street car staple. As long as the car does not have a 25.5 plus cage, has all working street equipment and tags and insured that should be fine

The 20 or so mile cruise is good for a "true street" class. I like the split with a street driven class and the cars that make the cruise class. I get bringing a trailer in case something happens on the track. I've had to be towed 3 or 4 times from the track...thanks AAA. These added ideas should make for some fun. that and we can do say $20 per car and give out the usual awards based on money collected.

I should change the thread title to "lets have a true street class at trails for track days instead it looks like". Whats up with just getting a call out list for the top 20 or so fastest cars that want to race for position, not race an event at the track. No bull shit on what type of car you have or bring out, drive/trailer it to a meet spot or track and race. Cant hang or whine about if its a street car or not, dont get involved with the list. Thats what I think sounds fun and what I was thinking when I started this thread.

Yes a true street class will be fun at trails on track day, Ill race too but thats not exactly what I was trying to get at with the thread

We are looking to sponsor this event this summer and will be great for meeting at the track and setting up grudge races. We can arrange outside of classes to have a few cars go at it. Not saying the races have to be held here but will be a great night to setup some races for those wanting to do something like this and keep it at the track

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj77/on3p/1_zps8ff404f0.png