Car advice for a friend

BIGGU

So a guy I work with is looking for a new car and I'm having troubles coming up with some more ideas for him. His budget is 20-30k and really wants something sporty yet fast and fun. He seems to really like the awd aspect but I think he will take a rwd as well just worried about snow driving. Nothing snow tires won't fix. I know he really wants Nav and really wants Bluetooth audio streaming. He doesent want anything older than a 2009.

I've showed him the 2011 g37xs and I showed him a 2009 c63 amg and he really liked it he just needs to test drive it.

Anything else I should point him to?

Frs and brz are to small for him he is 6"3'. He wants something that you don't go 2 feet and see another one so really mustangs, chargers, challengers are all out I think he would rather not have a ford or Chevy.

Frs and brz are to small for him he is 6"3'. He wants something that you don't go 2 feet and see another one so really mustangs, chargers, challengers are all out I think he would rather not have a ford or Chevy.

Nathan is 6'3" and fits just fine in a BRZ/FRS. He has long legs, so cars are a real issue for him in the length department. so if he comfortably fits im sure he'd be fine it it. one of hte main reasons we bought a truck was for the leg room. He loved his legacy, but it still needed like 1-2" more from seat to wheels to be perfect for him.

Based on what you have said, that seems to fit his bill pretty well. I dont say that from a subie lover standpoint either, it was the first car that came to mind when you described what he wants/needs.

I believe Draco is pretty tall too.

well he ended up getting a 2010 Audi A4 from germain today. it already is lowered with H&R springs, tinted, and a front grill replacement. Its a 6speed as well. He is actually ecstatic with it.

http://images.autotrader.com/scaler/544/408/images/2014/2/11/365/018/36465889641.365018002.IM1.MAIN.565x421_A.565x377.jpg

http://images.autotrader.com/scaler/544/408/images/2014/2/11/365/018/36465889656.365018002.IM1.16.565x421_A.565x377.jpg