National Trails Thursday Night Fightz

DaddyBuiltRacing

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You aren't cutting a 1.6 60 with much less than a bottom 11's or better vehicle....period.

Strangely, my old ~400whp 6MT Car cut 1.62 60' on 275 NT05's not NT05R's....

And this is from a guy who makes 1 or 2 passes a year if that?

Couldn't have been that bad...

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Strangely, my old ~400whp 6MT Car cut 1.62 60' on 275 NT05's not NT05R's....

And this is from a guy who makes 1 or 2 passes a year if that?

Couldn't have been that bad...

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You idiot. You don't own a real race car. You don't know shit. Go back to being a dumbass and let the real racers do the ricer math.

:jerkit:

You idiot. You don't own a real race car. You don't know shit. Go back to being a dumbass and let the real racers do the ricer math.

There is a big difference between a 400 hp street car and just about any car making big power, but don't let facts get in the way of a good trolling attempt...

And it doesn't take 600 or sub 11 sec car to cut a 1.6x 60 ft.hell my turd does that and I'm mid to upper 12s

Nope, all about how much, when, and where you are putting the power down. If the track can't take the power at the hit you are going to struggle.

I have cut 1.7 60' there and run low 11's, but that might have been on the very edge of what the track could take.

In the end prep is only part of the equation of going fast, you have to have the power coming in at the right time and have your car set up right. I have seen plenty of cars spin on great track prep because they put to much in at the hit, have junk tires, or don't have their shit set up right.

With what....600 wheel vehicles. You aren't cutting a 1.6 60 with much less than a bottom 11's or better vehicle....period.

Hmm...well I did 1.51/1.53 over and over and over again when I was running 11.70's (due to head/cam issue). So I'd say that idea aint worth a velvet painting of a whale and dolphin gett'n it on.

Event amateurs were cutting 1.6 60's on street tires!

With what....600 wheel vehicles. You aren't cutting a 1.6 60 with much less than a bottom 11's or better vehicle....period.

Jones' basically stole my response, I should have just posted it because I knew someone would post what you said. Saying it takes "XXX" hp to make a certain time is ricer math. You of all people should know that Wagner.

• 2 weeks later...

I actually thought the track prep was better last year on Wednesday nights, but my car dead hooks almost anywhere, but only runs 12.5's and 60 ft's high 1.6's with 235-15 drag radials

I remember seeing them spray the whole track one night, couldn't believe my eyes.

I wish new management good luck, it can't be any worse than the old guys