National Trails Thursday Night Fightz

DaddyBuiltRacing

I actually thought the track prep was better last year on Wednesday nights, but my car dead hooks almost anywhere, but only runs 12.5's and 60 ft's high 1.6's with 235-15 drag radials

I remember seeing them spray the whole track one night, couldn't believe my eyes.

I wish new management good luck, it can't be any worse than the old guys

Oh it deffinately was a little better, but still had issues a few nights. Although alot of it i dont blame on management. Some of the guys working just seem like they really care.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Word on the street is that trails is trying to push the street cars away on fridays now. nothing like running the money away. I don't need or want to go to thursday night shit talk. I guess I can make a couple of passes with the "race" cars. so, more breakage and less revenue for fridays.....good plan

Word on the street is that trails is trying to push the street cars away on fridays now. nothing like running the money away. I don't need or want to go to thursday night shit talk. I guess I can make a couple of passes with the "race" cars. so, more breakage and less revenue for fridays.....good plan

Hmm, i dont know how much truth there is to that, but i know for this friday they did say everyone is welcome, but due to an event this weekend, the prep would be geared for slick cars.

Hmm, i dont know how much truth there is to that, but i know for this friday they did say everyone is welcome, but due to an event this weekend, the prep would be geared for slick cars.

I run with the slick cars anyway. No dumb ass people in their lanes tearing up the rubber at the line with their 17 second radial car. I guess I fall into the hybrid category. I drive my car their, but run good tires and actually have an idea of how to race at the track. I just don't want to be pushed out on Friday's since I have other things going on during the week.

• 3 weeks later...