May 4th, Bethel Rd Car Show!

99StockGT

Cordell that's exactly what I'm worried about. We are a big portion of the community and I want to make sure the majority of us can make it. Sounds like we need to bump it back yet another week and shoot for the May 4th slot.

Anyone who's planning on attending please chime in before I switch the date.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Already have some swag for this starting to show up, looks like several of our shops are stepping up once again with shirts/hats/hoodies...also some very nice items from our vendors. It's a warm Saturday morning and I'm getting excited!

• 4 weeks later...
Less than a month away and things are coming together nicely. Have another couple boxes of vendor goodies sitting in my office, who doesn't love swag? We are at the point where I could use some feed back from those who plan to attend, are we interested in having models to shoot with cars or no? Thoughts?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well we are nearing the date and all these No Rain dances look like they are going to pay off, forecast so far looks like mid 60s and partly sunny which sound like excellent weather for the show!

Everything is more or less in place at this point so all we need is Mother Nature to behave herself. I'll be able to get all these boxes of swag out of my basement soon too!

I'll be up late on Saturday night trying to get some of my toys back together also so I feel your pain. Going to be cool to see how much of the CR community comes out for this, last year we had a pretty good showing this year we are hoping for even better.

Debating taking flyers to Sawmill...but...not sure...

Clay shoot me a PM with your email and I'll send you the flyer or if you are in my area I can drop off flyers to you tonight that are printed.

Would love to see a strong CR pack all together at the show but remember boys and girls to socialize outside of your group ;)