Thank god for warm weather.

PRD2BDF

Gave me a chance to finally clean up my car.

I'm impressed with the camera in the iPhone. Can't imagine how they will improve on them.

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c161/spedponcho/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps90356c25.jpg

Next step is give it a proper wax when it's warmer for longer instead of a day.

thank you! I really like how it looks and now that's it's faster, it's even better.

Next step is do mufflers delete and install some nice tips.

I have several more nice pictures of the car but this one was my favorite.

I know I need a new sig picture. I'll get to it...eventually.

Tow hitch on a convertible saab? What are you pulling?

I got it so I can use a carrier as well as pull the utility trailer for lumber and miscellaneous. The trunk space in the Saab is nearly nonexistent and the rear seats, as expected, do not fold down for longer items.

I always liked that body style (Rear of the convertibles are different correct?) and nice pic!

Jeff

Thank you! Yes, the three body styles (sedan, convertible, and wagon) each got their own tails. I prefer the sedan tails but hey.

Seems like a waste in your position. Skip the muffler delete, and throw on those magna flow tips I showed you. At least, that's what I'd do.

I know. It may seems silly but I like being able to feel the rumble plus weight reduction. The muffler weighs about 10-15 pounds each. Every bit helps huh?