Wtb he topload washer and dryer

Buckeye1647545503

Whirlpool is made in Ohio, Marion. If you decide to buy new.

After having both of our LG machines die in there both Less than I think three years old we went out and bought a whirlpool dryer and it was basically a budget dryer (~450) and I am ridiculously happy with it

I will buy just a regular Whirlpool washer when this current washer dies again (lg fixed it after many many phone calls)

After having both of our LG machines die in there both Less than I think three years old we went out and bought a whirlpool dryer and it was basically a budget dryer (~450) and I am ridiculously happy with it

I will buy just a regular Whirlpool washer when this current washer dies again (lg fixed it after many many phone calls)

Have had LG TROMM washer and dryer since 2006 with -zero- problems and works rock solid.

YMMV I guess...

go to lowes out in hilliard and talk to steve he just started in the appliance section and they have great specials going on along with a bunch of scratch and dent stuff if you dont care about it being new or not.

Or go to lowes on broad they have a alomst warehouse size back room with all scratch and dent stuff, Thats where i got my entire kitchen setup for and they will give you some amazing deals

Scott, I may have u covered. We upgraded last year because of the 3 kids. Still have the old ones. All works, but dryer was starting to squeal... almost certainly just a belt. Matching set. Can send more info tonight if ur interested. Thinking $150 picked up.

We replaced our not-that-old dead Maytag top load washer last may with a front load LG. Zero regrets. We did a lot of comparision shopping (Lowes, THD, Appliance Mart, Best Buy, HH Gregg, Sears outlet). We ended up buying from HHG because they had the best pricing.

My lg died also but I fixed it. There is a known problem with the lg washers blowing a sensor then the motherboard if you use to much detergent. You should also run the tub clean cycle every once in a while to clean out any extra detergent that could still be in there.

My lg died also but I fixed it. There is a known problem with the lg washers blowing a sensor then the motherboard if you use to much detergent. You should also run the tub clean cycle every once in a while to clean out any extra detergent that could still be in there.

Have had LG TROMM washer and dryer since 2006 with -zero- problems and works rock solid.

YMMV I guess...

This is teh model we have, i believe.

the wheel bearings failed.. which is also a known issue.

As promised, although a little late..

Frigidaire Heavy Duty. 9 cycle, 2 speed, 3/4 hp washer, HD dryer.

Wife verified both were working; dryer was starting to squeal.

http://i628.photobucket.com/albums/uu8/nurkvinnyz06/46cfee75-b07c-4cc8-91ff-4d0d8a38ab93_zps45ea8ab5.jpg