my anniversary present

The_buster

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Those tax dollars must have come in. Guess you're gonna limp the maxima around for another year now?

Until june. Looking into getting something that is a grand or so over my budget so I can make payments and boost my credit. Brittney graduates in 15 months and we will start saving her money back for a decent house down payment, when she gets a job. So we're starting to get our ducks in a row for that time. Also thinking about getting a target card so we can use it for little cheap things and then pay them off to help with credit too.

This is actually the first big splurge we have done. The Disney trip is being paid for from the tax return we got because of the two kids. So we're using it on the kids. She bought this with her student loan money and I'm trying to find a decent remote start for her car as her gift. Yeah my car is a possibility but it still gets me from a to b. I live in Newark and work in heath. It's a 5 to 10 minute drive. Side not what's a good thing to patch the plastic radiator tank? It has a small cracked and I don't want to replace the whole thing just to get rid of it in a couple months.

You clearly as losing your brain cells quicker than hair. I haven't lived with my mother in over a year. Even when I did it was for 4 months when I first moved here.

Dumbass.

you clearly cannot read as i quoted JONES and FOREVERMAKER. You were no where in my post.... Jack wagon