Strip club recomendations?

Chief8one

Isn't that place BYOB and ultra shady? Friend of mine went there once and I'm pretty sure he's never been to a strip club since.

Yeah, but they took any fun out of it by making it a pasties club. It used to be entertaining going in there after hours with a case of beer and friends to laugh at the fully nude parachute vaginas and the crowd's reactions to songs. People used to go bat shit crazy and just dump money on those nasties and it was a pretty good time sitting back from the stage and watching the hilarity take place.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would go to the Gold or Vanity, probably try both. I can get you passes to Cols Gold or Vanity if you need them lol. But it is free before 7pm at the gold.

The girls will have fun at either Gold, Vanity, or Kahoots. One thing about vanity is that they have great drink specials from 6-9pm. Talent is pretty good at any given night. Gold is hit or miss, sometimes they have the A team out, but sometimes they have the D team out lol. But the Gold has more girls and a friendlier bartending staff.

JESUS FRANK, thanks for the in depth analysis of the Columbus strip-club-scene.... patron much?

lol, how does that work.

Well, one visit inside was enough for me, and I quickly bailed. The drive thru was on the backside of the building and covered. There was a window with a girl standing there. Now, I don't know if you paid before entering or just tipped as you saw fit, but it was as classy of a place as you might imagine.

I was going to Wyotech in Blairsville at the time, and it was supposed to be the only one in the world, so by God I had to see it.

Here's a link, apparently it's been closed for a few years.

http://onefoottsunami.com/2013/11/08/more-on-climax/

Well, one visit inside was enough for me, and I quickly bailed. The drive thru was on the backside of the building and covered. There was a window with a girl standing there. Now, I don't know if you paid before entering or just tipped as you saw fit, but it was as classy of a place as you might imagine.

I was going to Wyotech in Blairsville at the time, and it was supposed to be the only one in the world, so by God I had to see it.

Here's a link, apparently it's been closed for a few years.

http://onefoottsunami.com/2013/11/08/more-on-climax/

I have been there as well. I think it was on rt 22. I went to wyotech 05-06. When I was there the highlight show was the peg leg stripper. Go ahead and imagine that when you pull through the drive through.

What about Sirens in Cleveland Ave? Anyone ever been there?

Never been but my gf used to bartend at Cheers Too right behind there. Lots of people would come drink at her place before going into Sirens. Nothing too out of the ordinary, but the few drunken strippers that occasionally stumbled in after hours were.....interesting.

What about Sirens in Cleveland Ave? Anyone ever been there?

Used to go all the time. I remember there being mostly plain-jane girls on stage and loud coked-up fatty waitresses walking around forcing you to buy shots. Went there a lot when my (ex) gf was working there, back when it was Dreamgirls. I always had the most fun with groups of friends at the Dollhouse, honestly. It was laid back but not trashy, where Kahoots is a little more upscale and pricey.

Used to go all the time. I remember there being mostly plain-jane girls on stage and loud coked-up fatty waitresses walking around forcing you to buy shots. Went there a lot when my (ex) gf was working there, back when it was Dreamgirls. I always had the most fun with groups of friends at the Dollhouse, honestly. It was laid back but not trashy, where Kahoots is a little more upscale and pricey.

Its changed a lot since it was Dreamgirls. New owners and ALL new girls.