Door installer needed

Zx2guy19

Hey everyone,

I just recently purchased a front door replacement with sidelights and a back door that is going from a sliding glass to french doors.

Both were custom ordered so they are close to fitting, shouldn't be any modifications. I am pretty damn handy, so I can help, I just don't want to remove my damn door and not be able to get it back in.

Anyone have any experience with this? The front door also has 2 sidelights so the width is close to 70" and 80" high. Should come out as one piece.

The door takes 42 days to custom make (front door), so it will be first of April.

The French doors in the rear only take 2 weeks, so looking to get that done ASAP.

If you find someone decently priced, please update. I need my doors replaced but will need to order 78" tall doors since i put subfloor tiles over my slab. I really need to get it done this year as the drafts are horrible, but last quote i got was like $600...ill take the chance of doing it myself for that kind of $$

If you find someone decently priced, please update. I need my doors replaced but will need to order 78" tall doors since i put subfloor tiles over my slab. I really need to get it done this year as the drafts are horrible, but last quote i got was like $600...ill take the chance of doing it myself for that kind of $$

Cut the tiles out where the threshold will set, it will be much cheaper than ordering custom height.