Want to hire: Cleaning person

BigOxley

Looking for someone to come out a couple times a month to clean my (approximately 1000sqft) house. Will pay cash.

Qualities looking for:

TRUSTWORTHY (I will be running a background check)

Punctual

Located in Grandview Heights. Anyone know of anyone?

I use Cleanright cleaning services. I only use them when I need help with the housework like I'm having a dinner party or something like that and their little sketchy looking but the house always looks great when they leave

(614) 270-8873

I know nothing about the background check stuff so I can't help you there

How much is the pay and would it be a regular schedule or as needed? What do you consider needing done?

I was thinking $20/hour if using their own supplies. $15/hour for using mine.

Can be a regular thing if I find someone I like.

Floors, kitchen, bathroom, dusting, windows mainly. No laundry or basement stuff. I do have a a dog and 2 cats, so there is lots of fur.

I use Cleanright cleaning services. I only use them when I need help with the housework like I'm having a dinner party or something like that and their little sketchy looking but the house always looks great when they leave

(614) 270-8873

I know nothing about the background check stuff so I can't help you there

Thanks Trish

I was thinking $20/hour if using their own supplies. $15/hour for using mine.

Boy that sounds pretty cheap. I know most cleaning services in my area run about $30HR using the clients supplies. If you find something for what you're wanting to spead please feel free to share their contact info!

-Marc

Talked to a couple buddies who have cleaning people (outside the area.) One pays $65 per clean, the other pay $75. The guy who pays $75 has a 3000sqf house and three kids. Both are individual cleaners, no business expenses or overhead. That's what I'm looking for.

so about 20 per hour per woman?

Yes I realize how the math works out but it's required minimum so I wanted to make that clear he would be out 80 but get two cleaners for that price for two hours, which I think is a deal

The ladies while do this as thier job- I'm almost certain are and all cash company (ie, under the table)