Need a carpenter/Siding person

mrs.cos

I need somone who can replace some boards on our patio that are behind our gutters. They are rotting out due to poor construction, and i need to get them fixed.

We also have some siding i'd like to have pulled off so we can inspect an area that appears to have some damage behind it. Its aluminum siding so i dont want to bend it up by taking it off myself.

I've got a couple of rotten soffit corners where the old gutters leaked on my roof, and when I had the contractors crawling all over my house post-fire, none of them wanted to do the work unless they were paid to R&R gutters, or paint the house. Quotes were several hundred dollhairs on up.

I've been looking into doing it myself, and painting the soffits/eaves as well...but I know it'll be a ton of work to do it myself, especially trying to preserve the gutters.

My contractor can do it, but he has been really fucking sketchy lately, like not finishing work he is paid for (not for me, I'd kick his ass, but for a couple friends I referred).

That being said, if you want his number, I can provide it.

My contractor can do it, but he has been really fucking sketchy lately, like not finishing work he is paid for (not for me, I'd kick his ass, but for a couple friends I referred).

That being said, if you want his number, I can provide it.

Brad, with this glowing review, how could i go wrong!?

Brad, with this glowing review, how could i go wrong!?

Haha, as bad as that does make him sound Isaac is a good guy. and really well priced.

I can see if my dad has an opening in his schedule, he does a lot of this up at Muirfield. Though, it will be hard pressed to convince him to cross that southern line into...Hilliard...