Body shop referral?

FourString

I am in need of a body shop, and preferably on the east side. Bill was able to give me a solid lead of someone downtown, but for convenience, I would like to find someone on the east side if possible. I have tried several times to get in touch with Kevin, but with no success.

I have seen so many janky repairs in the past that I want to stay away from. I'm not a fan of wood screws and orange peel. Quality > price in this case since I'm not paying for it. Any suggestions? If none, I will call Bill's contact next week.

Kevin's the only one I trust to do body/paint work on any of my cars and bikes. He did the Viewt makeover (spectacular!), and has done my cafe bike, the GT4 WRC, the Mercedes, and my best car, the Buick.

After 4 years, the Viewt paint still looks like new:

http://i355.photobucket.com/albums/r445/martyr65/Viewt%20stickered%20for%20Rally/paint.jpg

Thanks guys I appreciate it. Doc I was talking to Mr. LaNasa about a photo opportunity. I may need to talk to you about the Bentley for said photos.

LaNasa does phenomenal work. Got a chance to see him in action years back with Ohio VW.