A Toast to Kenny: March 17th

Orion

Since I haven't heard from anyone else, I'm just going to plan on being at the corner at 6 on Monday. If you are planning on joining, bring a story and something to drink.

Mods, I may have made my thread title too vague. Would you mind adding something about Kenny to it, so folks know what we're talking about in here?

Since I haven't heard from anyone else, I'm just going to plan on being at the corner at 6 on Monday. If you are planning on joining, bring a story and something to drink.

Mods, I may have made my thread title too vague. Would you mind adding something about Kenny to it, so folks know what we're talking about in here?

See you around 6

The world isn't as interesting without him.

Truer words have never been said!

I drove by on Friday. Was heading to Kenny Rd Market and there were a few bikes ahead of me. For some reason the bikes and having my Cobra out put a smile on my face thinking about him.

It seemed like every time I was at Dyno Brian's, Kenny was there and we would joke about random things like we were old friends. Definitely miss seeing him out.