Free Chihuahua: NEEDS GONE BY TOMORROW

morabu

I'll talk to my wife in the morning, no guarantees but she has been mentioning wanting a small dog (we have 3 large ones that live outside). How is it with other dogs & small kids?

Also "never had babies" as in not fixed, or fixed before having babies?

the dog is still at my moms.

she's good with other dogs and kids. it's my moms 1st dog that's spoiled and is not liking sharing attention.

she has never had pups, and is not fixed. mom says she's not very well house trained at the moment either.

Contact pet promise.org peace for paws, or Powell animal welfare society

Capital area Humane Society is not a no kill shelter I would recommend contacting shelter that it will not kill the dog just because they run out of time.

I believe there is also some Chihuahua dedicated rescues in Columbus but I don't have their contact information right off top my head

the dog is still at my moms.

she's good with other dogs and kids. it's my moms 1st dog that's spoiled and is not liking sharing attention.

she has never had pups, and is not fixed. mom says she's not very well house trained at the moment either.

Hey man I wanted to get back to you, we're just not able to take her right now, especially not being fixed but one of my best friends parents run a registered Dotson rescue down in grove city, I've put in a call to them and asked them to get back with me ASAP, if they can offer anything I'll email/PM you ASAP.

I know your trying to get her gone today but have you considered having her fixed? It would make her a lot easier to re-home. There are several low or even no cost programs available in the city for rescue dogs (we've had 4 dogs we've rescued/re-homed in the last few years and had them all fixed for a total investment of <$100 combined for surgeries/meds & rabies shots). I know she wants her gone today but that would make her much easier to adopt out on your end, and you could find a potential new owner in the few weeks it would take to get scheduled/recover.

good luck.