4L60 and stuff for sale

Cordell

Well I finished up my 6 speed swap today in my Camaro so I've got this stuff that needs to go. I am not interested in making a big fuss about anything, first person with cash in hand. I am willing to meet in a resonable distance, and I am not trying to ship a transmission.

First up we have my Performabuilt level 1 4L60, fits 98-02 f-body, however tailhousing has been changed to one from a 2WD Silverado. I changed it because I previously broke the tailhousings on the last 5 transmissions and an f-body tail is about $200, this was $40. The torque arm was relocated off the trans. Otherwise I put this in the car 2 years ago in an effort to make it more streetable, removing a level 3 and 4000 stall for this and a 3000 stall. Has 3-5k miles (I didn't keep track), but didn't drive the car much last year at all. Changed the fluid after the first 500 miles like Performabuilt recommends.

Paid $1600 for this thing, lets say $800obo.

http://i405.photobucket.com/albums/pp133/ND2RACE/CIMG0485_zps514762d9.jpg

This is a Circle D 278mm 2A converter, 3000 stall, read about it here http://www.circledspecialties.com/p-6-gm-278mm-hp-4l60-ls-torque-converter.aspx It has been a nice converter, it's a a tighter converter as it's really meant for street driving. Nothing but clean ATF through it, the same 3-5k miles as the trans, like new condition.

Paid $400, would like $200.

http://i405.photobucket.com/albums/pp133/ND2RACE/CIMG0484_zpsfbb6f9f1.jpg

Edited by Cordell
sold some stuff

Flexplate and crossmember gone.

I have some of the other stock auto parts like the shifter cable, shifter, stock flexplate, stock crossmember, stock steel driveshaft, brake pedal, if anyone is looking for some of that stuff as well.

Hmmmmm any chances that trans would fit my 99 astro van??? My trans is gonna go eventually throwing the slipping codes. I've changed the valve body and done the rebuild kit but it's still slipping mostly after it warms up and going into overdrive.

Hmmmmm any chances that trans would fit my 99 astro van??? My trans is gonna go eventually throwing the slipping codes. I've changed the valve body and done the rebuild kit but it's still slipping mostly after it warms up and going into overdrive.

No it will only directly fit LS style V8s, I don't believe the Astro has a seperate bellhousing. If it did you may be able to swap it, but I doubt it.

No it will only directly fit LS style V8s, I don't believe the Astro has a seperate bellhousing. If it did you may be able to swap it, but I doubt it.

Ahhhh damn gotcha, time to put an LS in the work van then hahahahahahahah [emoji41]

Scott if you can bring the stall to track day next month I'll take it. If you need payment let me know how to get it to you so I can have it. Anthony and a few others can vouch im a good buyer :)

Okay, I'm good with that. Make sure to remind me a few days prior so I remember it.