Northwest Ohio Leads the State in Fatal Motorcycle Crashes

Casper

• 4 weeks later...

Ohio is still considered one of the safest states for motorcycle riders..

There will always be one area that is higher in fatalities then others.. "ITS CALLED STATISTICS" Your still riding in one of the safest states for motorcycles.

Ohio is still considered one of the safest states for motorcycle riders..

There will always be one area that is higher in fatalities then others.. "ITS CALLED STATISTICS" Your still riding in one of the safest states for motorcycles.

Yup... and those statistics are used for ratings, subscriptions, and site hits... Which is used to charge advertisers more...

What exactly are you talking about..

simple. they take absolute numbers instead of numbers that are comparable. they say well XXX motorcyclists died here, and thats more than any other area. instead, a more relative number would be XX motorcyclists per 100 riders die. thats how the auto stats are run.

that's odd because it is the most boring flattest part of the state with likely the straightest roads as well

thats true but when we do find a curve it skeers us ;)

It does seem like there have been alot of wrecks around here lately, I'm not sure why...think its the dry weather, EVERYONE seems to be on a bike this summer and the 2 decent roads are typically overloaded with center line crossing morons, both cages and bikes, on the weekends. Just yesterday I was behind a convertible on 105 that hit the dirt 2-3 times and smashed the brakes who knows how many times, at least they stayed right of center but it was like a train wreck so I hung back an watched :eek: really had no desire to go fast after watching that, not that I can ride fast anyway but man its just scary out there sometimes. people need to learn how to drive.

Gear up and keep your eyes open!

I went to college in NW ohio and yes the roads are straight but people drink and drive alot up there because of that and you get bored and you want to speed alot more cause there are no curves to slow you down. I drove about

20mph faster all the time when I lived there and if you get pulled over for drunk driving they take your beer away and send you home! That was our weekend pastime, to go through a case of beer each and two tanks of gas!

:cheers::slap:

Who really gives a shit if one city has the highest ranking if your still living and riding in one of the states with the lowest number of deaths per riders.

Im done talking now.. this thread is worthless.

Well arent we just bitchy tonight!:monkeypoo: