To the Lambo owner.....This won't buff out

TTQ B4U

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Spy on Tim for a few weeks

2. Find out where he usually drives.

3. Wait for him off of a side street of his normal route, with a camera setup.

4. Pull out in front of him at the very last second making it impossible for him to avoid an accident.

5. Tell him he, "never drives defensively and is clearly not thinking of those around him, namely pedestrians or other drivers. His behavior and driving habits lead him to not have full control of his vehicle and thus contributed to some extent to the accident. I bet he better understands that Karma is a bitch."

6. Post said vid on CR

7. ???????

8. Profit

I'm in for making that happen if you supply the Aventador, hot blonde and a trip to London.

No, because he blew over one car causing his vehicle to go airborn and still continued on to take out the side of the BMW not braking until he was in mid air tells me he was driving like an ass-hat. Physics lesson not needed nor is a radar gun to see this.

My guess is he never drives defensively and is clearly not thinking of those around him, namely pedestrians or other drivers. His behavior and driving habits lead him to not have full control of his vehicle and thus contributed to some extent to the accident. I bet he better understands that Karma is a bitch.

Do you proofread what you write? Here's what you're saying:

1. If someone goes airborne in a crash and doesn't brake until it's too late, then that person is driving like an ass-hat.

By your logic, anyone who goes airborne and doesn't brake soon enough in a crash is driving like an ass-hat. So if I run a red light, plow into you, and cause your car to be raised off the ground - and you didn't brake because you didn't see me coming - then I'm at fault, but you're still an ass-hat. This is what a lot of people like to call faulty logic. I think it's what you call thinking you make sense.

2. You have deduced the Lambo driver never drives defensively and have determined what his "driving habits" are based on a short video.

This one might be the better of the two gems you've bestowed upon us. Tell us, Dr. Tim, how exactly did you determine that he never drives defensively and what his driving habits are just from this short video clip? The jury would love to know how you arrived at your expert opinion. Wait, what's that - you mean you're just making an assumption about his driving habits? Oh, I see. And that assumption is based on a brief video that shows an accident in which it can't clearly be determined at what speed the Lambo driver is traveling or if he's even at fault? Excellent work, doctor. No further questions.

Wonder if he had Nationwide's new car replacement. John, are you having a bad day....lol

Yes, a terrible day. I keep trying to talk sense into Tim but he just won't listen to me. It's almost like he's doing this on purpose just to antagonize me. I have very fragile nerves and don't do well with confrontation.

1. If someone goes airborne in a crash and doesn't brake until it's too late, then that person is driving like an ass-hat.

By your logic, anyone who goes airborne and doesn't brake soon enough in a crash is driving like an ass-hat. So if I run a red light, plow into you, and cause your car to be raised off the ground - and you didn't brake because you didn't see me coming - then I'm at fault, but you're still an ass-hat. This is what a lot of people like to call faulty logic. I think it's what you call thinking you make sense.

2. You have deduced the Lambo driver never drives defensively and have determined what his "driving habits" are based on a short video.

This one might be the better of the two gems you've bestowed upon us. Tell us, Dr. Tim, how exactly did you determine that he never drives defensively and what his driving habits are just from this short video clip? The jury would love to know how you arrived at your expert opinion. Wait, what's that - you mean you're just making an assumption about his driving habits? Oh, I see. And that assumption is based on a brief video that shows an accident in which it can't clearly be determined at what speed the Lambo driver is traveling or if he's even at fault? Excellent work, doctor. No further questions.

http://i.imgur.com/0AvAdAo.jpg

No, that's you putting a nice spin on words. I'm saying that anyone blasting down a shopping district street filled with people and cars like he did that results in his inability to hit the brakes before taking off the front of someone who happened to pull out into the road causing him to go airborne and taking out the side of yet another car is generally driving like an ass-hat.

Re-read my posts to get what I'm saying as I was pretty clear. I've never said what my feelings about the Mazda driver were...but then you've never asked either.

This one might be the better of the two gems you've bestowed upon us. Tell us, Dr. Tim, how exactly did you determine that he never drives defensively and what his driving habits are just from this short video clip?

Several citations have noted that this car is known in London and the owners has several other incriminating YouTube videos some of which have since been pulled down. Not surprising. Ass-hat driving caught on film which likely wasn't just by chance and a known online presence like that adds up.

Yes, a terrible day. I keep trying to talk sense into Tim but he just won't listen to me. It's almost like he's doing this on purpose just to antagonize me. I have very fragile nerves and don't do well with confrontation.

This is CR Right? It's like you can read my mind :p

Here, let me help you:

"Hey guys, check out this video I found. Though I can't be sure, it looks like the Lambo guy might have been speeding. Word is from others around the web that the Lambo driver has a reputation for behaving badly on the streets, so I wouldn't be surprised to learn he was acting like a clown just before he got whacked by the Mazda. I'll be curious to see how this all plays out."

Balls tinglingly good. :lol:

Here, let me help you:

"Hey guys, check out this video I found. Though I can't be sure, it looks like the Lambo guy might have been speeding. Word is from others around the web that the Lambo driver has a reputation for behaving badly on the streets, so I wouldn't be surprised to learn he was acting like a clown just before he got whacked by the Mazda. I'll be curious to see how this all plays out."

latest update: perhaps I'm the only one not surprised :rolleyes:

According to sources that were on scene when the crash happened, the driver of the sinister-looking Aventador was racing a Maserati GranTurismo Sport on Sloane Street

http://www.worldcarfans.com/114033172578/matte-black-lamborghini-aventador-collides-with-bmw-320d

http://www.supercarscene.com/crashed-lamborghini-aventador-in-london/

Why is does any of this side garbage dribble talk matter.

All that matters is the Mazda was at fault. THE END. The lambo guy could've been racing a space shuttle while having sex with the blonde at the same time. Still doesn't change the fact that some muppet pulled out in front of him and caused the accident.

latest update: perhaps I'm the only one not surprised :rolleyes:

According to sources that were on scene when the crash happened, the driver of the sinister-looking Aventador was racing a Maserati GranTurismo Sport on Sloane Street

http://www.worldcarfans.com/114033172578/matte-black-lamborghini-aventador-collides-with-bmw-320d

http://www.supercarscene.com/crashed-lamborghini-aventador-in-london/

You're welcome.

The lambo guy could've been racing a space shuttle while having sex with the blonde at the same time. Still doesn't change the fact that some muppet pulled out in front of him and caused the accident.

and that still doesn't change the fact that the Lambo and MGT could be charged with reckless driving, drag racing, etc. but most likely some form of negligence. The Mazda driver has an easy case in return.

The law in the US (not familiar with London) but here the law requires drivers to be careful when encountering anyone they meet on the road including passengers, other vehicles, and pedestrians. It's called duty of reasonable care.

So while the guy in the Mazda may receive a traffic violation (not likely though), he's going to have a great case in return against the Lambo owner, especially if he was injured. I would say he might be the one driving the Lambo next time. He likely won't get a violation even if the Lambo is charged with negligence or drag racing. So no, he isn't automatically going to be at fault if he turned out in front of the Lambo if it is proven he was racing.

The law looks at the driver's conduct and compares that with the conduct expected of a reasonable person. How would a reasonable, prudent person have behaved in the same or similar circumstances?....not likely the way he was driving.

and that still doesn't change the fact that the Lambo and MGT could be charged with reckless driving, drag racing, etc. but most likely some form of negligence. The Mazda driver has an easy case in return.

The law in the US (not familiar with London) but here the law requires drivers to be careful when encountering anyone they meet on the road including passengers, other vehicles, and pedestrians. It's called duty of reasonable care.

So while the guy in the Mazda may receive a traffic violation (not likely though), he's going to have a great case in return against the Lambo owner, especially if he was injured. I would say he might be the one driving the Lambo next time. He likely won't get a violation even if the Lambo is charged with negligence or drag racing. So no, he isn't automatically going to be at fault if he turned out in front of the Lambo if it is proven he was racing.

The law looks at the driver's conduct and compares that with the conduct expected of a reasonable person. How would a reasonable, prudent person have behaved in the same or similar circumstances?....not likely the way he was driving.

I'm a reasonable person, and if I had an Aventador I'd drive it unreasonably.