Selling old phone?

PRD2BDF

I'm an idiot when it comes to technology so be warned.

I have a iPhone 5 from verizon. Plain and simple, I don't like it and I like my old droid better so tomorrow I'm switching phones

I have no reason to keep it so I wanted to see about selling it. Basically I don't know how to advertise it or how muchI don't even know what most of the terms means when I see ads online.

Please help?

go to craigslist and type in your phone and provider to see what they are averaging locally. then sell it there

or you can go to swappa.com and do the same thing there, but you pay a fee from your sale. your esn or imei must be clear to sell it there though.

or sell it to Gazelle.com

Cell phone buying site is will absolutely rip you off. If a phones value is 400 bucks, they might give you 150, unless its still in the box and packaging, then they might give you 250.

Just remember, they have to make a profit, so theyre going to give you the least they can for it. Youd probably have luck selling it here, in the garage sale section.

This, but pawn shops will give you more than those websites.

This.

Although i have used swappa once to sell and it's not terrible. The buyer will actually pay the fee, it's added on to your selling price. So if you had it for $450, it would show up as $460. But you would pay for the paypal fees.

Good luck!

-D