Who here works at Byers import

brent1976

Like the title says. The wife wants a new car and figured I would give someone here the business.

Always try to give the business to someone on the board, but when my dad wanted to buy my mom a Q5 via Euro Delivery, every dealer he talked to in New England where they live was a complete asshole about it. I called up my buddy's guy at Byers who is now their finance manager and he put me in touch with Justin Riddle.

I don't believe he'd done a Euro Delivery yet but he was enthusiastic to learn and my dad said it was an incredibly good experience.

Buyers Subaru treated us shadey. It would be Worth it to visit Hatfield Subaru on Georgesville Rd. Lori Glick got me a Legacy specB a few years ago, and a XV just a few months ago. Edited by Mojoe

Buyers Subaru treated us shadey. It would be Worth it to visit Hatfield Subaru on Georgesville Rd. Tracy got me a Legacy specB a few years ago, and a XV just a few months ago.

I've heard their sales department is getting shady as well. No specific stories, just a general feeling that they're not on the straight and narrow. Could be just a bad singular experience I've heard about though. As a salesperson myself, I take every story with a grain of salt.

I've heard their sales department is getting shady as well. No specific stories, just a general feeling that they're not on the straight and narrow. Could be just a bad singular experience I've heard about though. As a salesperson myself, I take every story with a grain of salt.

Here's my write up. I hate when I write something and don't proof it. This thing is a mess, but you get the point.

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=115531&highlight=Subaru

Edited by Mojoe

Byers dublin subaru here. PM me and I will hook you up.

Think I'm too late as I think she is here buying from Mike.

Yep, when she wants something she goes and gets it just like me. I guess I should have posted this yesterday when she said she might want to look at them.

Women.