Cars and coffee - 4/12 ***CRUISE INFO***

zeitgeist57

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You need to have an event at the new Studio 47, it was bought out by the mechanic Craig and a partner, and has moved. It might make a great event location or for a cruise.

Scott, there is no way I would associate with ANYONE who sponsors Milligan's group.

Just kidding. :) Kevan introduced me to Craig and Trina, who were very nice to me and let me tour the shop. We'll definitely be doing more with Studio 47 this year...talk of "open-house" mornings where people could meet there, look around, and then cruise together to Cup O'Joe.

I'm just gauging interest in a cruise so early in the season given the forecasted weather this weekend. Kevan was going to see if S47 wants to do anything this weekend.

Scott, there is no way I would associate with ANYONE who sponsors Milligan's group.

Just kidding. :) Kevan introduced me to Craig and Trina, who were very nice to me and let me tour the shop. We'll definitely be doing more with Studio 47 this year...talk of "open-house" mornings where people could meet there, look around, and then cruise together to Cup O'Joe.

I'm just gauging interest in a cruise so early in the season given the forecasted weather this weekend. Kevan was going to see if S47 wants to do anything this weekend.

I figured, since Kevan has lunch with the owners every week........well they must be Ok. Get them to sponsor you guys too!

I figured, since Kevan has lunch with the owners every week........well they must be Ok. Get them to sponsor you guys too!

Trust me, I'm all about business but this is not trying to make money. However, we are floating some ideas in addition to open-houses and cruises.

Kevan's going to find out how much they paid to sponsor Milligan. When I bitched to him that S47 is on his site, Kevan said they had to sponsor "before Wiggs did." :rolleyes:

Trust me, I'm all about business but this is not trying to make money. However, we are floating some ideas in addition to open-houses and cruises.

Kevan's going to find out how much they paid to sponsor Milligan. When I bitched to him that S47 is on his site, Kevan said they had to sponsor "before Wiggs did." :rolleyes:

I concur, who wants that trash sponsoring anything. Last I heard, Paul accepts multiple sponsors, in trade for services or for $250. Last year Ella traded him some meals to be on the page and host an event. Not looking to turn a profit, but with some funding you could pass out shirts or swag to the nicest car of each week....

I can can get up.... I may try to get out there, might see if the guy I'm putting an LS in here Sonoma wants to come along, not sure I want to be held responsible for the him though....

Haha I've had acquaintances like that.

Guys, we'll do it at Easton. Wheels rollin' at 9am. North lot. I'll put some information on the Facebook page. :thumbup:

Awesome! I will most likely be there, and my friend may tag along with his 2ZZ-GE/6 Speed swapped MR-S!