CR meet "Killer"

AudiOn19s

"Killer", as my wife has named it, came home and is resting in the garage this morning waiting out this weather. This will be Yasmin's new daily and something for me to play with when she permits.

'07 Turbo, Slate Gray, 6-speed, 30k miles

GIAC Flashloader filled with Pump gas, Race Gas, stock, valet and kill mode flashes

Full Tubi street exhaust - Headers, 200 cell cats, muffler

997 GT3 shifter

Champion / Werks1 Carbon fiber air box

Champion / Werks1 carbon rear diffuser

Champion (H&R) Lowering springs

H&R Adjustable sway bars.

Probably won't change much on it other than the wheels and Dennison Ice Link for Bluetooth integration. More than likely going to end up with 997 GT3 wheels instead of the Turbo II copies that are on there now.

http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q192/ZainoDetail/IMG_8072_zpsdcc2f66a.jpeg

Proud new owner picking it up in the rain last night.

http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q192/ZainoDetail/killer1_zps3b0f92a4.jpg

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How was working a deal with Toy Barn? I'm looking at a couple cars there next week. I want to test drive a couple things before I make a final decision. Love the new purchase buddy.

To be honest they were great to deal with. I HATE car dealers...I've had some horrible experience in the past and I've NEVER EVER purchased from a dealer before due to those bad experiences. I also have access to the wholesale market so it's tough for me to swallow retail money...most of my purchases are private party from enthusiasts or wholesale if it's not a special car.

We went to Toy Barn in the fall last year to drive Cayenne Turbo's when we were considering them and again to look at this turbo and the experience both times was fantastic. They were not pushy, they listened to what I wanted and were very easy to deal with.

To be honest, the price on this car was not too bad to begin with. They had it priced pretty aggressively. I went in armed with knowing they bought it from dealer auction last year, sold it, then took it back on trade. Not the first time they are making money on this car. I know the wholesale market for them well...so it boiled down to us being adults and determining what was a fair margin. I went a little higher than the number in my head ONLY because it has $15k in aftermarket parts on it that aren't worth squat to most buyers but were worth something to me.

Awesome, Andy. Congrats and many happy miles to Yasmin and you in it!

I hear you on mods; if they are tasteful and already included with the car, I get excited as that's addt'l cash you don't have to shell out down the road. TUBI EXHAUST droooooool...

Edited by zeitgeist57
Gave your wife one too many vowels...IFYAKNOWWHATIMEAN