Quick question CR

dover

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just looked on autotrader. Looks like low mileage ones are listed for +$250-$700k. Wowzers! Didn't they sticker for $150k-ish?

Lol wow. Yeah, I saw one at Ricart when they came out. Was 152k plus a $2300 gas guz tax. If I had a car to buy, that would be it. And I'm not a Ford fan.

Manual Gallardo Spyder. Easier to flip off the haters.

I love the GTR, I love the 997TT, I love the C6Z. But those are cars for people who weigh pros and cons and think about ROI. The Gallardo is a car for the Clarksons of the world who don't believe "delicate" and "right foot" belong in the same sentence.

Buy the Gallardo and let everyone tell you how much faster a GTR would be right before they get into their clapped out 240SX.

Make sure it's bright orange or neon green or something offensively awesome. Get matching color wheels. Wear a shirt that says "What Recession?" on it. Embrace the hate. Be one with it. Feed on it.

End thread

GTR for sure. you can drive it all season without a single problem. its fun mid-fall being able to lay down a 2.7 sec 0-60 from one stoplight to the next just because you can. you'll be spinning all day long in the caddy and vette. ask me how i know. the GTR is the least comfortable out of the three on your list that i currently own. the caddy being the most comfortable daily i've ever experienced. i just think the caddy will leave you wanting more, even if you mod it. its great for lugging my three kids around.

the vette is brutal. but traction is an issue all year round for me. i'd pass on the gallardo, unless you want to mod it. knowing you like to own a fast vehicle, a stock gallardo will not be fast enough for you