Quick question CR

dover

Hello, CR community. I have been a lurker the last couple years, as my career has me absent from the area. Any who, I need some help deciding things. I need educated responses and pro's/con's.

GTR

C6 Z06

CTS-V

997 TT

wait a year..

Gallardo

Thanks guys,

Dover

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For shear cool factor wait a year and get the Lambo. A 2 door CTS-V would be awesome as well, everyone knows I'm partial to GM vehicles especially since parts are easy to come by. I don't get the Porsche thing, and GTRs are cool but Jones has one, do you really want it now?

I wouldn't trade my GT-R straight up for a sub 100k Gallardo (assuming the stipulation that I had to keep the car.. because otherwise I would do the trade and just sell the Gallardo)

Really the only contender I think you listed is the 997 TT

They are two different animals though. Take each one for a spin and you will know fairly quickly which one better suits you.

I wouldn't trade my GT-R straight up for a sub 100k Gallardo (assuming the stipulation that I had to keep the car.. because otherwise I would do the trade and just sell the Gallardo)

They are two different animals though. Take each one for a spin and you will know fairly quickly which one better suits you.

I'm back in town by the way, shoot me a message or call. I need you to price a couple things for me. Thanks Jordan.

I'm now doing 105/30 day departures. So I will have a few months of the year to enjoy the car. Plus I plan to live down in Dallas/Houston next year. I am heavily leaning towards a GTR at this point. If I did get a Gallardo it would be going to UGR, as I plan to send the GTR to Boost Logic anyway, lol.

Hello, CR community. I have been a lurker the last couple years, as my career has me absent from the area. Any who, I need some help deciding things. I need educated responses and pro's/con's.

GTR

C6 Z06

CTS-V

997 TT

wait a year..

Gallardo

Thanks guys,

Dover

C6Z

wait a year..

GTR

I agree with the above.

+300,000,000

+300,000,001

Honestly GT-R is an amazing machine. But I'm a purist for a manual transmission and I've only purchased German cars for the last 13 years so I stuck with my heart and went 997 TT. Also my wife (who will drive it most) liked the refinement and feel of the porsche better. They are very similar on paper but drastically different at the same time.

I say skip Gallardo.

GTR

C6 Z06

CTS-V

997 TT

wait a year..

Gallardo

Thanks guys,

Dover

He's Back!

Gallardo if its in the budget.