The most difficult time in my life...RIP Dad

TTQ B4U

thanks for making me cry like a little baby at work :p I lost my father about 6 months ago and I honestly wish I could tell you that it gets easier, but it doesn't... the pain from the knowledge does numb some but that's about it. Try to remember the good times with him and the things that you did together and not what his last year or last moments were like. Honestly, that helps me more than anything else... That and speaking with other people who have dealt with the loss of their parent(s) and sharing memories...

RIP Tim's father, you raised the hell out of your son!

Man, I'll echo what folks have said in not knowing how to deal with it. We've had some health scares with dad, gave him 2yrs to live, that was 10 yrs ago, thankfully.

The words you posted are very deep and sincere but even then they don't describe your pain and how much your father meant to you. You got to take care of him and sounds like get him out of a bad situation, granted its still only a small fraction of raising you but still nice you got to do that. You got to say good bye which is often a luxury, hopefully that helps. I'm sure there are still things you wish you told him.

Your family will help you through this. That same vision you have of your father, the strong foundation of the family is what will drive you do gather yourself and continue for the sake of your own family.