High milage tire suggestions

red1993sol

Hey guys I don't post much but figured I'd get some input. The girlfriend drives a good amount , puts 150 miles a day give or take . Well it's time for some new tires and wondering what you guys have had good luck with. Looking for something that will last and not wear out to quickly. Any input is greatly appreciated. Thanks

I don't know what your gf drives, but I put Firestone Destination LE2's on our Odyssey and more than a year and 10k miles they still look like new.

I put a good amount of miles on my Passat and have a set of Milestar's from TireDiscounters (thanks, Derek!) They are cheap chinese tires but ride very well and have lasted a good distance; looks like I'll get 50k+ out of them.

I stopped paying full price for tires on my work car and now just go down to the ghetto and get a set installed for <> $100. DTT has been my place of choice lately. Nice guys, even let me return one with no issues.

Tires have lasted just as well as any tire I've bought and I drive 1200miles per week.

I stopped paying full price for tires on my work car and now just go down to the ghetto and get a set installed for <> $100. DTT has been my place of choice lately. Nice guys, even let me return one with no issues.

Tires have lasted just as well as any tire I've bought and I drive 1200miles per week.

Hue hue i went to a place down off cleveland last year a purchased nearly a brand new set of 245/40/18 pirellis (still had the dimples) for $150.

The dude was asking like 300 bucks for them but i told him i only had $150 so he agreed.