Bikini Bike Wash

brownsuga

Jay is ok I met him at kilkare once. runs a pretty sweet talon too!!

and yea they don't sell bike parts so sponsorship would be pointless for this forum :lol:

AND i missed the hawt slutty pics post them up in the NWS section!!! and get pics of the bike/car wash tomorrow and post them lol I'm working all day tomorrow and can't come!!

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I say we cut him some slack. His personality seems ok to me. If I got time, I may swing by to check it out dude. I'm sure I will probably around 3 or something maybe.

If you go out let me know and maybe I'll run out with you if the kids don't have me running around too much.

Yeh.. you better not. I plan on meeting all you guys this summer and the last thing I want to hear is you wrecked your bike....

haha...no, you misunderstood. He meant drinking the night before of our ride. He hopes he doesn't feel like shit in the morning.:)

To all that jumped all over BrownSuga...

Yes her first post wasn't an intro...but she was just trying to help a friend get their event out and not just spamming, and with the way that everyone jumped all over her....I wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't post on here again....

You guys are not the Adims or Mods....if there was something wrong with that post WE would have changed it or removed it....

As for BrownSuga herself....She is one cool chick and as for her name....does it matter....

There are some people on this board with some dumb fucked up names.....but does anyone care...NO

A name is just a screen name......

She is a close friend to myself, QueenBee and many others.....

Hi brown_suga....we met at the pig iron last year......I was just fooling around as usual in this thread too and without any serious intensions and I feel many did the same too.....if I unknowingly hurt your or anyones feeling then I am sorry and real apology.........please do post......we want to see you here around......:cheers:

hey guys sorry about my disrespect for the forum rules. i had no idea i would ruin anyones day by posting "spam". im new to this forum thing, but thanks to those who stuck up for me (sinner, kruel, kosmo). i just thought it would be a fun tittie break for those who are interested. i promise to not be a bitch and spam up the forum again... much love

hey guys sorry about my disrespect for the forum rules. i had no idea i would ruin anyones day by posting "spam". im new to this forum thing, but thanks to those who stuck up for me (sinner, kruel, kosmo). i just thought it would be a fun tittie break for those who are interested. i promise to not be a bitch and spam up the forum again... much love

Not sure what all the fuss was about. Who can complain about a bikini bike wash spam or not????

Ignore everyone.. you can post bikini bike washes anytime you want!!