Bikini Bike Wash

brownsuga

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Charity Bike & Car Wash - This Saturday April 25th From 10a - 4p

This is Jay of Jay Racing, we're helping sponsor this event. I asked "Brownsuga" to post in here to get the word out. Cars and bike welcome, I hope to see some of you at the event. It's a great cause and weather should be awesome!

Extreme Performance Cycles (EPC)

81 Woodman Dr

Dayton, OH 45431

Any vehicles Welcome!!!

Proceeds going to the Central Ohio Diabetes Association: Helps children understand diabetes and meet other children with it as well. They also old summer camps for the children.

Come join us, hang out, and enjoy the awesome weather all for a great cause! Raffles will be held throughout the day. Music provided by Scratchmatic. Food provided by Down Home Coney Dogs. Entertainment by Steel Horse Stunters (motorcycle stunt team). Come Join Jay Racing, the L.A. Tan Girls, and more!

See you there,

Jay White

Jay Racing

Edited by Casper
No free advertising. The event is okay. And took out the pic. That belongs in the NWS section.

Well, someone should go, take some pics and repost to this thread. I am curious to see what kind of chick "brownsuga" is. Any takers on the investigation? :D

I've actually hung out with BrownSuga at a few events and a couple of parties. She's really cool and a very centered/down-to-earth lady. It's kinda unfortunate that this was her first post but I hope that once the flames die and the smoke clears we'll all see her as a cool and valuable member of this site.

Proceeds going to the Central Ohio Diabetes Association
Majority of the proceeds will be going to the Central Ohio Diabetes Association

So which is it? The proceeds are going to CODA, or the majority are? Or are any of them at all? If they aren't all going to CODA, who else is profiting?

By the way, great first post........ :rolleyes:

Proceeds going to the Central Ohio Diabetes Association
So which is it? The proceeds are going to CODA, or the majority are? Or are any of them at all? If they aren't all going to CODA, who else is profiting?

Its definitely not listed on CODA's website for upcoming fundraisers, so that must mean that they're just going to donate a portion of the proceeds independently? Honestly, I think from the shadiness of all these people who have hopped on the board and spammed on their first post, I would rather send a donation directly to CODA - that way I know my money is actually getting there.

Guys, I would like to clear this up. First, I apologize for not following typical protocol and introducing myself. I thought it would be irrelevant. Also, I am not the event promoter, just one of the sponsors. I am friends with the guys at EPC and Nikki, the event's promoter. Nikki does not work for EPC, she's just gotten permission to use part of their lot and the adjacent large parking lot. Which is cool because they are a bike shop.

As far as the proceeds, I am sure she is paying the girls something and possibly EPC for utilities, advertising, fliers, etc. Therefore, not all of the dollars donated would go to the charity, however no one is "profiting" from this. She is just being honest here. I completely trust her as we will be making a large donation tomorrow as well.

I sincerely hope that I have not discouraged any of you from attending or donating to a great cause. My intent was to simply let you guys know about this event and hope that you would attend and have a good time. In addition, we will be doing giveaways throughout the day, so please drop by our tent and introduce yourself.

Jay

Edited by JayRacing
Spelling

Yeah, I say we cut him some slack. His personality seems ok to me. If I got time, I may swing by to check it out dude. I'm sure I will probably around 3 or something maybe.

well if you say so... :)